The facilities at the Roadhouse include:
- Coffee, tea and cold drinks
- Cooked breakfasts
- Sandwiches and rolls - all made from scratch that day, using bread from the New Norcia Bakery
- Freshly made salads and wraps
- Hot food, including burgers, croissants and hand-made sausage rolls and pasties
- New Norcia breads, tarts, Nut Cake, Biscotti and Pan Chocolatti, all baked by the New Norcia Bakery in the town's original wood-fired oven.
- Competitively priced fuel
- Australia Post Office services, open on weekends
- Newspapers and magazines
- Basic groceries
- ATM withdrawals available through the Post Office
- Salvado Café now has a small licensed bar, where visitors can purchase a drink between 11am - 5pm.
You are able to enjoy your food in the adjoining Salvado Café, or take it away.